Parent Reminder Letter
Dear parent / carer
The children return to school on Monday 6th September from 8:40 a.m. We can now look to the future with a glimmer of ‘normality’ returning to school life. I am pleased to say that, as things currently stand, the following procedures will return to school:
- The school day will return to the usual times of 8:50 a.m. until 3:15 p.m. for everybody.
- The one way system through the playground will cease - families can access and exit the playground via the gates at either end.
- The school gates will open at 8:40 a.m. The gates and classroom doors will close at 8:50 a.m. Children who arrive after this time will have to enter through the school office.
- The school gates will reopen at 3:10 p.m. The children will all leave together at 3:15 p.m.
- The children will return to eating their lunches in the dining room.
- Assemblies for the whole school will resume on Mondays and Fridays.
- The children will be expected to wear their uniforms to school every day, including P.E. days. They will once again be changing into their P.E. kits in school.
- School trips will begin again – we already have lots booked in!
Classrooms will be arranged with tables in ‘groups’ again rather than rows. The office will be open for the sale of uniform this week, at the following times: Wednesday 1st September : 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. Thursday 2nd September : 10:30 – 11:30 and 1:15 – 2:30 p.m. Friday 3rd September : 10:30 – 11:30 and 1:15 – 2:30 p.m.
Take good care and we look forward to seeing you all back next week.